Around and round the Megalosaurus goes.... This prehistoric rockstar is the creative brainchild of one of the kids at our Young Artist's Workshop at our design studio in Chicago.
Cool grey jersey sets the stage for this fun and original design! This comfy, long sleeved Easy Tee likes to hang loose (literally) and will quickly become a fuss free favorite that adds a hint of happy to any outfit.
- Soft Flat Seams
- Tag Free
- Crazy Soft and Sustainable Jersey (66% Tencel Lyocell, 28% Organic Cotton, 6% Spandex)
- Relaxed Boxy Fit
- Enlarged Neckline
- Signature Safety Yellow Stitching
- Raised Dot Braille Color Identifier
- Machine Wash Cold, Tumble Dry Low Heat
- Joyfully designed in Chicago, ethically made in NYC.
- Our unique garments are like fingerprints, no two are exactly the same. Since everything is made by hand, items received may have slight variations from the photos
TENCEL™ Lyocell and Modal fibers help to maintain the environmental balance by being integrated into nature´s cycle. The fibers originate from the renewable raw material wood, created by photosynthesis. The certified biobased fibers are manufactured using an environmentally responsible production process. The fibers are certified as compostable and biodegradable, and thus can fully revert back to nature.