The all grown up version of our kids “We Mesh Well” dress will undoubtably be your new favorite frock! Because everyone wins when it’s a tie (dye,) we used crazy soft jersey dipped in a bath of muted greens and blues for the front of this midi length masterpiece and fun steel and white stripes for the back. Designed to be sleeve-free and care-free, we amped up the high low hem with a kick-ass kiwi mesh ruffle.
Whether you wear this piece twinning with your mini or flying solo…we’re obsessed.
- Soft Flat Seams
- Tag Free
- Body and ruffle done in crazy Soft and Sustainable Tencel Jersey (66% Tencel Lyocell, 28% Organic Cotton, 6% Spandex) and Bamboo Jersey (66% Rayon from Bamboo, 28% Organic Cotton, 6% Spandex)
- Relaxed Fit
- Enlarged Neckline
- Signature Safety Yellow Stitching
- Ruffle done in Recycled Polyester Spandex Mesh Tricot (92% Recycled Polyester, 8% Spandex)
- Machine Wash Cold, Tumble Dry Low
- Joyfully designed in Chicago, ethically made in NYC.
TENCEL™ Lyocell and Modal fibers help to maintain the environmental balance by being integrated into nature´s cycle. The fibers originate from the renewable raw material wood, created by photosynthesis. The certified biobased fibers are manufactured using an environmentally responsible production process. The fibers are certified as compostable and biodegradable, and thus can fully revert back to nature.